As June draws to close, my second year in New York City also comes to an end. It's crazy to think back on the past two years and how fast they've gone by. I'm leaving for almost 8 weeks today and I can't wait to share our exciting travels with you! In the meantime, here are some of our favorite posts from the past month:
- I traveled to Seattle and Portland and couldn't have loved it more!
- Finally made it to the new Cafe Clover in West Village.
- Looking for ways to reinvent quinoa? This recipe might help.
- My mom wrote this comprehensive guide about pepper.
- I saw the ocean again for the first time in a long time and it took my breath away.
- We posted this great recipe featuring some Lebanese favorites.
- I had lunch in the prettiest space in Seattle.
- Spot Dessert Bar launched its new summer menu and the dishes were incredibly beautiful.
- I was also lucky enough to get behind the scenes access to the Brooklyn Public Library.
What were your June highlights?