As per usual, summer was over in the blink of an eye and September is now in full swing. I did not, however, expect the weather to still feel like the height of summer. New York is completely caught up in the fashion week whirlwind right now and I thought I might share a few of my favorite fashion-related readings around the web.
- Aimee Song's beautiful summer dress worn on the first day of fashion week.
- Kat's casual transition style.
- As always, I'm completely obsessed with every single post on Margo and Me.
- Zanita describes what it's like attending fashion week every year.
- A gorgeous editorial on a new purse brand.
- What editors think everyone will be wearing to fashion week. Let's see if they're actually right!
- An article by Vogue on the true off duty style of models.