September always passes by faster than I can finish a pint of ice cream (essentially mere seconds). Between school starting again, New York Fashion Week and a lot of new projects I've barely had time to create proper content for you guys! Here's quick roundup of our September:
- My mom went on a quick trip to Paris.
- I attended NYFW events for the first time.
- On 09/11 I ventured around Financial District to find some stunning views of the memorial lights.
- We posted this gorgeous Poppy Seed Cake by my mom.
- I finally got to go on a helicopter ride and see NYC from all angles.
- In honor of the end of summer my mom made a summer berry pie.