Here are some of my end of summer sale favorites (that will also easily transition into fall):
- Tweed jackets from Zara are always great, and the peplum and zipper detail would be great to transition into fall.
- I'm obsessed with Stubbs & Wooton slippers and will definitely be getting these super cute butterfly adorned ones at 50% off.
- Because everyone needs a strapless white, flowy dress. (especially at under 30€). Wear it with sandals in summer and pair it with knee high boots, socks and a blazer during fall.
- These sandals are not only gorgeous, but super comfy! Great with boyfriend jeans in fall and shorts and dresses in summer.
- Who can resist J Crew Cashmere on sale? You could even wear this over a chiffon dress and sandals for a casual chic look.
- Everyone needs a little black belt to accentuate your waist.
- I still can't get over these adorable scalloped shorts! (extra 40% off ends today, so hurry!)
- This bag would honestly be great in any season, and I really love the zipper detail.
- I'm in love with thin and delicate jewelry, and what better way to buy jewelry than on sale.
What are some of the ways you transition into fall? Or some of your sale favorites? I'd love to see your finds!