October was filled with lots of traveling and incredibly bipolar weather in New York, ranging from winter temperatures to heavy rainfall to summer heat. The leaves are only starting to turn just now reminding me I need to take advantage of being able to stroll through Central Park wearing pretty coats and a light scarves, before the first snowfall arrives.
- I finally got to take a trip to San Francisco and went on a roadtrip to Big Sur.
- My mom made this triple chocolate cake for her friend's birthday.
- I started a new series on photography tips and my first victim was my friend Kevin Wong.
- If you're looking for an awesome pear tart recipe, we put up this chocolate shell version.
- I went on a roadtrip through Arizona and Utah with my mom and you can see posts on the Amangiri Utah and the Canyons.
What did you get up to this month?