The year draws to an end and naturally we look back. Some believe that it is best to …
Viewing entries in
If I could sum up 2015 in just one word I would use "unexpected". I took 40 flights and explored more places than I could have ever dreamed of. I went to Hong Kong, Macau, Lech, Rome, Miami, Boston, Washington DC, Seattle, Portland, London, Dorset, Paris, Iceland, Copenhagen, Germany, Arizona, Mexico, San Francisco, Big Sur and Bermuda. Looking back, it's crazy to realize how I'm always on the go, but I always feel like I'm doing something wrong if I'm not adventuring around this incredible world of ours. I also had to learn some hard lessons in 2015, but it's only made me stronger and value the good people in my life even more than before. I hope you realize that this will always be my highlight reel and I go through the same struggles, hardships and losses every day that you do as well. 2015 also taught me that unexpected kindness can go a long way and you'll never regret being the kindest version of yourself and working on yourself with every passing day. As always, thank you so much for following along on my adventures and I hope you have a wonderful 2016 ahead!
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page. - Saint Augustine
May was a bit of a crazy month between finishing finals at university, transitioning into my summer internship and having friends staying over at my place. I'm looking forward to spending June in New York working and traveling to Portland and Seattle next week for the first time! Let me know if you have any tips for me while I'm there! Here's a roundup of our favorite posts this month in case you happened to miss one!
- My mom finally wrote down the recipe for her infamous Cilantro Salsa, good with anything from steak to omelettes to bread.
- I wrote this post on transitioning style from spring to summer in New York City.
- We posted this fun cake recipe using olive oil and almond flour.
- My mom traveled to Grüner See (Green Lake) in Austria and took these wonderful pictures.
- I decided to share some highly personal life lessons I've learned after turning 20 this year.
- If you're looking for a refreshing summer recipe, try out these Melon shooters!
- Always in search of new views of my city, I finally went to the top of the Empire State Building in the fog.
- If you want to imitate Austria's most famous chef, try out this new take on preparing lemons.
What were your May highlights?