July was an absolutely insane month that was seemingly over in less than the blink of an eye. I left New York for the summer July 1st and have basically been traveling non-stop ever since. I went to London, Paris, Iceland, Vienna, Copenhagen and Salzburg and am now relaxing near the lake my family goes to every year. You can check out a post on our trip from last year here. I really hope you've been enjoying the increase in travel content over here, please let us know if you want more tips or details on any of the travel guides!
- Some of the most beautiful places I visited this month were Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door on my day trip to Dorset during my stay in London.
- We posted a fun recipe for fried Eggplant and paired it with tomato jam.
- While in Iceland, we saw countless waterfalls and went on an epic helicopter ride across the country.
- Not that you really needed another excuse to eat avocado, but here's a great bruschetta recipe.
- My mom and I went to Copenhagen and ate nearly everything in sight, but climbed up a lot of steep towers to get great views of the city.
- I finally got to make use of a big kitchen again and made these Salted and Dark Chocolate Stuffed Almond Butter Cookies.
- If you haven't entered our Bikini Giveaway yet, make sure you do it before Tuesday!
Have you traveled anywhere great this summer? I'd love to hear your suggestions as to where I should go next!