May was a bit of a crazy month between finishing finals at university, transitioning into my summer internship and having friends staying over at my place. I'm looking forward to spending June in New York working and traveling to Portland and Seattle next week for the first time! Let me know if you have any tips for me while I'm there! Here's a roundup of our favorite posts this month in case you happened to miss one!
- My mom finally wrote down the recipe for her infamous Cilantro Salsa, good with anything from steak to omelettes to bread.
- I wrote this post on transitioning style from spring to summer in New York City.
- We posted this fun cake recipe using olive oil and almond flour.
- My mom traveled to Grüner See (Green Lake) in Austria and took these wonderful pictures.
- I decided to share some highly personal life lessons I've learned after turning 20 this year.
- If you're looking for a refreshing summer recipe, try out these Melon shooters!
- Always in search of new views of my city, I finally went to the top of the Empire State Building in the fog.
- If you want to imitate Austria's most famous chef, try out this new take on preparing lemons.
What were your May highlights?