Today I wanted to share my top spots for stunning views in Vienna. We don't have the craziest skyline, or copious amounts of skyscrapers, but I love seeing any city from above and thinking about all the different rooftops and the people and stories attached to them.
- St. Stephen's Cathedral. You can either climb the South tower or you can take the elevator up the north tower, both have equally gorgeous views of Vienna's first district.
- Drinks at Sofitel. Probably the most stunning view you can find at sunset, not to mention a bar with some seriously stylish cocktails.
- Danube Tower. Just across the Danube you'll find one of Vienna's highest towers with incredible views (and options to bungee jump if you're so inclined).
- Tea time at Do & Co Onyx Bar. Right across from St Stephen's Cathedral on Vienna's main square, it undoubtedly has the best views of the church, not to mention a gorgeous view from the dinner restaurant one floor higher.
- The 25 hours Hotel. Situated above one of Vienna's busiest streets of the central district, this rooftop terrace is perfect for summer evenings.
Did I miss any great views of Vienna? Let me know in the comments below!