Hi everyone! This week I'm introducing a new segment called "Reading List", essentially made up of links I found while online, favorite apps, shopping items, recipes and the best blog posts by other bloggers. I spend a fairly decent amount of time online searching for inspiration and I figured it would be fun to share them with you!
- This Rhubarb Mojito looks like the perfect summer drink.
- I recently found and downloaded the app Moves and I'm already obsessed! It tracks how many steps you take, calories you burn and how far you walk and even tracks your runs. I try to walk at least over 10000 steps a day (about 10km) and this really helps me keep track of my goal! The best part? It's free!
- If you still need a great summer sandal, I love these ones by Vince Camuto.
- The first thing I make when I go home this summer, will be this Dulce de Leche Crepe Cake!
- The number one place I want to travel to right now is Tokyo, and I loved this 3 day guide by CN traveler.
- I'm going to try to work my way through this list of rooftop bars in New York before I leave for Europe.
- This style post by Nicola Warne is giving me serious excitement for going to the beach this summer.
Hope you have a great week!