You see Austrian Advent Bakery, the smallest possible Vanillekipferl, Linzer Augen, Schwarz-Weissgebäck, Florentinerecken, Husarenkrapferl and Demels famous Rumtaler made with my husband's favorite rum.
Viewing entries in
Another week, another reading list of the best of the internet this week:
- Absolutely stunned by the perfection of this strawberry cake.
- I love the way Wendy combined patterns in this post.
- Here's a fun list of the best new dishes in New York City.
- How stunning is the interior design of this Nashville home?
- I recently saw Skylight on broadway with Carey Mulligan and Bill Nighy and could not have loved it more.
- Looking for some fun art pieces for your home? This list might help.
- I can't get enough of this cute instagram account I just started following.
- When I finally go to Paris in 10 days, I can't wait to go to this cafe again.
- I would love to try out this interesting combination: Grapes with Sweet Labneh.
I took the picture for this post on my last trip, but, as always, my mind is already on the next trip ahead. Here are my picks for this week's installment of the reading list focusing on summer travel:
- Kristina Bazan is always flawless, but this post specifically gets me excited for my trip to Paris in just a few weeks.
- If you're also getting a little tired of this stifling New York heat (or the heat wherever you are), take a peek at these perfect nearby getaways.
- If you've watched Jurassic World and you want to go to places that look just like it, this list might help you.
- How perfect and comfy are these espadrilles for summer trips?
- Here's CN Traveler's list of the 25 most repinned travel destinations of all time. (you can also follow us on pinterest here, for our own curated wanderlust picks).
- I can't wait to eat at this picture perfect restaurant in Copenhagen this summer.
- Carin's beautiful pictures of Paris at Dusk make me excited for my upcoming trip to Paris.
- How incredible is this blogger's vlog of her trip to Tokyo?
This week's installment of our reading list:
- The photography for this recipe of Lilac syrup is just stunning. If you want to use that in lemonade, here's a recipe for you.
- Rachel from Pink Peonies makes the best shopping lists, like this one for summer totes.
- If you're always looking for great instagram accounts to follow, check out this post we wrote a while back.
- As if my wanderlust wasn't bad enough already, this list of the most amazing lakes (or natural swimming pools) across the world really doesn't help.
- I recently discovered a new high street brand (I've been trying to diversify my closet beyond 100% Zara right now). How great are their dresses?
- Real estate and interior design are some of my biggest obsessions, especially when it comes to New York City and more specifically West Village. This townhouse would be an absolute dream.
- I would love try out all of these flower cocktail recipes this summer.
- One of my favorite film makes, Ben Brown just posted a new video about his trip to South Africa, and it's insanely stunning.
Hi everyone! This week I'm introducing a new segment called "Reading List", essentially made up of links I found while online, favorite apps, shopping items, recipes and the best blog posts by other bloggers. I spend a fairly decent amount of time online searching for inspiration and I figured it would be fun to share them with you!
- This Rhubarb Mojito looks like the perfect summer drink.
- I recently found and downloaded the app Moves and I'm already obsessed! It tracks how many steps you take, calories you burn and how far you walk and even tracks your runs. I try to walk at least over 10000 steps a day (about 10km) and this really helps me keep track of my goal! The best part? It's free!
- If you still need a great summer sandal, I love these ones by Vince Camuto.
- The first thing I make when I go home this summer, will be this Dulce de Leche Crepe Cake!
- The number one place I want to travel to right now is Tokyo, and I loved this 3 day guide by CN traveler.
- I'm going to try to work my way through this list of rooftop bars in New York before I leave for Europe.
- This style post by Nicola Warne is giving me serious excitement for going to the beach this summer.
Hope you have a great week!